The foundation’s goal is:
- spreading knowledge about the R statistical package.
- supporting programs and pro-development initiatives in the fields of economics, mathematics, statistics and data science to serve educational activities,
- supporting cooperation between the scientific and business environment.
The Foundation accomplishes its goals through:
- organization and support of meetings and initiatives devoted to the dissemination of knowledge about statistics, economics, mathematics, data science and the R package on local, national and international level,
- maintaining international cooperation with organizations with goals in line with the objectives of the foundation,
- granting scholarships for outstanding students dealing with R, statistics and data science
- supporting entrepreneurship related to the use of R, statistics and science data
- other activities not mentioned above.